Students that are planning to participate in sports at an NCAA or NAIA college/university should work with their counselor to ensure that they are eligible to play after graduating from Ripon High School. 
If your goal is to play NCAA Division I or II then you will need to register at the NCAA Eligibility Center. Click on the link above to start you path of becoming an NCAA student-athlete.
The NAIA is a college sports governing body that administrates championships in 25 different sports at the college level.  There are over 250 schools and 60,000 athletes competing at the NAIA level in college.  They comprise mostly smaller private colleges. 
The National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) is an organization of more than 13,000 professional from around the world dedicated to serving students transitioning from secondary to post-secondary education. 
Interested in playing sports in college? Take a look at the requirements for each Division to make sure you are following the correct path.  Feel free to speak with your counselor concerning any of your college athletic interests.